Contact Us / FAQsPhone: 603.463.7472
In the event that we cannot speak with you over the phone, please consult our FAQs:
- When will your 2018 season start?
Friday, November 23.
- Which days are you open?
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, November 23-25; Saturday & Sunday, December 1-2; Saturday & Sunday, December 8-9
- What are the prices for the 2018 Christmas season?
All trees are $60.
- Do I need to bring my saw?
There is no need to. We have an assortment for you to choose from at the farm.
- Will I be allowed to use a chainsaw?
For liability reasons, we can unfortunately not allow the use of chainsaws.
- Do you accept checks?
In previous years, many checks have not cleared the bank accounts of our buyers. As such, we will only accept cash. An ATM is located 2 miles down the road at the Deerfield Mart and gas station.
- What should I bring to the farm?
Please bring twine or rope to secure your tree to your vehicle.
- Do you have a restroom at the farm?
Unfortunately, we do not have a restroom at the farm.