Contact UsPhone: 603.463.7472
In the event that we cannot speak with you over the phone, please consult our FAQs:
- When will your 2017 season start?
The 2017 season starts the day after Thanksgiving (Nov. 24th)
- Which days are you open?
We are open weekends from 9am to 4pm (we are also open the day after Thanksgiving)
- What are the prices for the 2017 Christmas season?
All trees are $60. Wreaths will be sold for $17.
- Do I need to bring my saw?
There is no need to. We have an assortment for you to choose from at the farm.
- Will I be allowed to use a chainsaw?
For liability reasons, we can unfortunately not allow the use of chainsaws.
- Do you accept checks?
In previous years, many checks have not cleared the bank accounts of our buyers. As such, we will only accept cash. An ATM is located 2 miles down the road at the Deerfield Mart and gas station.
- What should I bring to the farm?
Please bring twine or rope to secure your tree to your vehicle.
- Do you have a restroom at the farm?
Unfortunately, we do not have a restroom at the farm.